6th February 2012, 09:07 PM
divya150

How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?

I have passed 12th from jharkhand
In which college of india I can apply for mbbs course government and private college both

1. How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  3. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  6. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  8. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  9. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  12. Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?
  13. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  14. What are the best options after MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  16. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  18. How should I apply in MBBS in private medical college?
12th February 2012, 04:57 PM

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?

my DOB is 04-071986 can i take entrnce for mbbs
18th February 2012, 11:56 AM

Sir,i am from odisha.how will i get admission in MBBS in any private medical colleges outside my state? do these colleges conduct separate entrance exam of their own? please give me some recommendations alongwith the fee structure.please kindly help me.
18th February 2012, 05:51 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by divya150 View Post
I have passed 12th from jharkhand
In which college of india I can apply for mbbs course government and private college both
HI!
For admission in top govt college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.I.P.M.T
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> A.M.U-P.M.T
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> I.P-C.E.T
> State-P.M.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!