25th October 2012, 03:38 PM
rajpriyanka

How to apply for MBBS entrance exam? When is it held?

How to I apply for MBBS entrance exam 2013 and when..please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage for selection for MBBS course? Will the common entrance MBBS be held this year?
  2. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  3. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
  4. How to apply for Entrance Exam of MBBS?
  5. What are the maximum marks required in entrance exam held for MBBS?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  7. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  9. Will the entrance exam for MBBS and BDS be held jointly or separately?
  10. How to apply for MBBS entrance exams in India?
  11. Date of JIPMER MBBS exam? How to apply?
  12. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  13. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
  14. When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?
  15. Date of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  17. What's the schedule for entrance exam of ISI for M.Statistics? How can i apply for it?
  18. How may I get the updates for all the upcoming MBBS entrance exams to be held in Kolkata?
26th April 2015, 12:51 AM
poojasingh151

Default Re: How to apply for MBBS entrance exam? When is it held?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. There are various entrance exams conducted every year to get into this undergraduate course like:

~~All India Pre Medical test.

~~All India Institute of Medical Sciences entrance exam.

~~BHU MBBS entrance exam.

~~State board exams for MBBS.

How to apply:

You can apply online at the official website of the respective examination conducting body. The dates for AIPMT, AIIMS is over now for 2015.

You can apply online for BHU MBBS at www.bhuonline.in.

Eligibility criteria for all these exams is 10+2 passed or appearing with PCB subjects group. Age limit is minimum of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?