8th September 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?

Dear friend ,
I am from SriLanka . I am going to write my ordinary level exam this year.
So I am eagerly searching for a university where I can do my MBBS after my o/l exam.
I am asking some informations about the entrance exams and the universities which are best for MBBS. Do I need MBBS foundation to start MBBS course?
I want to finish my MBBS as early as I can. So please give me some informations about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  2. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  3. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  4. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  6. Possibilities of joining MBBS after completing B.E ?
  7. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  8. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  9. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  10. How to get Scholarships for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  12. How to pass MBBS entrance exam? Can I become a Kardiologist after passing MBBS?
  13. How may I get the updates for all the upcoming MBBS entrance exams to be held in Kolkata?
  14. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure?
  15. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  16. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for MBBS admission? Criteria to be fulfilled to get MBBS seat? How to apply for counseling?
  18. How to apply for MBBS entrance exams in India?
9th September 2014, 12:17 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?

For MBBS course you must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education. If you have this qualification then you have to appear for entrance exam and the performance in the entrance exam will decide the quality of colleges you will be get for doing MBBS course.

The entrance exam will have objective type questions related to Zoology, Botany, Physics and Chemistry. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and you have to attempt very carefully, otherwise your marks will be deducted.

You can appear for entrance exams like NEET, UP-CPMT, JIPMER, AIIMS and other entrance exam which are conducted by various states. Just make sure that you are very well prepared for the exam because seats in Government colleges are very less and in private colleges the tuition fee is very high.

Some of the top Medical Colleges in India are listed below:

1. AIIMS, New Delhi
2. BHU, Varanasi
3. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
4. King George Medical College, Lucknow
5. JIPMER, Pondicherry
6. CMC, Ludhiana
7. AFMC, Pune
8. BMC, Bangalore
9. Grant Medical College, Mumbai
10. St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
9th September 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?

I am a B.A(H) Final year Student in EDUCATION.
Will I do B.Ed in next year under West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?