15th December 2010, 07:58 PM
deeptiprathu

How to apply for PGT/TGT exam? Examination process and fee structure of the exam?

How to apply for PGT/TGT exam? What is examination process,fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. Fee structure for Manipal UGET exam? Procedure to apply for the exam? Fee structure for the courses and syllabus of the exam?
  4. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  6. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  8. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  10. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D exam? What is the fee structure for doing Ph.D? -- [New]
  14. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  15. Process and fee structure of PGDM?
  16. Admission in computer science course in Goa or Pilani? What is the total fees for 4 years?
  17. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  18. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
15th December 2010, 10:01 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: How to apply for PGT/TGT exam? Examination process and fee structure of the exam?

Hello dear

As there are various institutes which calls for pgt/tgt teachers they generally looks for graduate for tgt and masters in pgt so you may apply under any one if you satisfy the criteria now for notifications please keep visiting the forum we will inform you as there will be any form

good luck
16th December 2010, 11:18 AM
muditknit02

Default Re: How to apply for PGT/TGT exam? Examination process and fee structure of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeptiprathu View Post
kvs pgt/tgt exam will held on 11th nd 12th feb 2011. last date of submission of form is 30th november.no fee foe women and sc candidates.800 rs for other candidates.now the last date had over. so wait for next recruitment.
examination prcess:
1 relimenary test of 3 hrs. aptitude, reasoning, teaching aptitude, current affairs,hindi, and eng language question(20 for both)tatal 150 question

2:after qualifying first paper
there will be subjective paper of your subject. duration 3 hrs.

3:after qualifying 2 nd paper there wiil be an interview.
written and interview ratio -80:20
16th December 2010, 12:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for PGT/TGT exam? Examination process and fee structure of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeptiprathu View Post
The PGT/TGT exam is conducted as to select qualifies teachers. These exams are carried out by different board like DSSB, KVS, CBSE and other teacher Recruitment tests. The selections of applicants are on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. This consists of a preliminary and main exam after which an interview is carried out. The examination process and fee structure is different for each board. Please visit the official websites to get further information.
8th January 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Qaulification and Salery of N.T.T.
16th January 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how many round in TGT And PGT......AMAN
12th April 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

kha se milaga forum
26th June 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

b.p.ed ke liye tgt ka kia process hai
26th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m selected in kvs tgt pre exam. N aftr qualifying ctet also. Now i have 2 prepare 4 mains xam . So wats the procedure of applying that. Bcz its datesheet is declared as on 7th aug. So please tell me.
29th August 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

suppose i have done M.A.from private than i can apply
20th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of pgt course organised by cbse and also tell me about the eligibility and exam time of this course.
26th March 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage got in high school & intermediate for pgt exam. please provide me dates for kvs pgt or tgt exam.
26th March 2013, 12:25 AM
rock95

how much percentage got in high school & intermediate for pgt exam . please also provide me kvs pgt exam dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?