25th January 2014, 12:20 AM
sana nazneen

How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?

am bbm final year student..want to do ca.how can i apply for it..is cpt exam compulsory? plz tell me the best institutes at hyd and fee structure...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. When to apply for M.Ed distance education in Alagappa University? What is the fee structure?
  4. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  7. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. How may I apply for MS in German Universities? How much percentages is required for the same? What's the fee structure for the same?
  10. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  11. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  13. What is the Fee Structure of JNTU Karimnagar
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  15. When does the course for B.Ed correspondence start? How to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs?
  17. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  18. How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?
6th May 2015, 06:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?

Dear here are the steps to complete CA Course and the details about the CA course is listed below.

Being a " Graduate student " then you have directly give the exam called " IPCC ".

Steps for a Graduate student to complete CA course :

1.Complete IPCC but you must register for IPCC before 9 months from the date of Examination .

2.If you are intermediate student then you must give an exam like " CPT ". But graduate students need not to complete this examination.

So CPT exam is not compulsory for Graduate student for CA.

List of Institutes for CA in Hyderabad :

--> Intentional school of Information Technology and Management,Hyderabad

--> Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies

--> Ssth Ghasiram Gopikishan Badruka Educational Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?