27th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?

Hello sir/mem

I want to know about phd in english .When we can apply,what is the process n what is the fee ? plz tell me about all these things related to research work.

Related Questions:
  1. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  2. How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  5. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  6. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  7. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  11. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  12. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  13. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  16. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  17. Is there any program of Ph.D in Environmental Chemistry? What is teh qualification and fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of Ph.D in medical biochemistry?
3rd October 2014, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?

For Ph.D in English you must have a Master's Degree in English with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. For those who belong to reserved category will get relaxation of 5% marks.

For admission into top Universities, you must have a UGC NET score. These reputed universities prefer those candidates who have a NET score for admission into Ph.D program. If seats are not filled by NET qualified candidates, then only non-NET candidates get opportunity for admission and that also through entrance examination.

Therefore, if you don't want to face any problem in Ph.D admission in top Universities, then be prepared for UGC NET.

The fee varies from one university to another. Most Central government universities offer low cost Ph.D programs and private Universities charge a hefty fee.

For Example, Jamia Milia Islamia is a Central Government University and Ph.D in English from there will only cost you about Rs.5700 which is the course fee. Other fee are not included in this fee. Hence, Central government Universities are the best for doing Ph.D course.

For more information visit http://http://jmi.ac.in/english/courses-name/PhDEnglish
26th October 2020, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?

Is Mangalore Univercity offering PhD in English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?