28th January 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Process and fee structure of PGDM?

Please let me know the process for Ph.d,I have completed PGDM with 68% marksand tell me about fee structure also,

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  3. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is PGDM? Degree fee structure and duration?
  5. Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?
  6. How to do PGDM in Tamilnadu after scoring 706.5 in MAT?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure of CA and its fee structure?
  10. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. How to get admission for B.Sc in Mathematics? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. How to appear for CPT? What is the registration process and fee structure?
  14. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the admission process in M.Pharma? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  18. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
4th March 2014, 09:05 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process and fee structure of PGDM?

If you have completed your PGDM from a recognized university and reputed Business school then of course it is considered as the Master’s degree.The minimum eligibility for doing Ph.D is Masters degree from a recognized university.You must have a post graduation along with the bachelor degree minimum of 15 years education are eligible to appear for the NET Exam.If you have obtained your PGDM from a recognized university then you are of course eligible to appear for the NET Exam.

For Junior Research Fellowship,the maximum age must not exceed more than 28 years and similarl there is no maximum age limit for the lectureship post.As you are willing to do Ph.D you may go for the NET Entrance examination or else GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering entrance examination.You may go for the NET Examination.To go for the NET you must first apply online for this from www.ugcnetonline.in

Before applying you must have scanned photograph and Bank payment challan should be taken by you for the payment through cash.You need to fill all the details properly on the Application form to overcome the further problems.The following documents to be sent along with the application are such as Copy of Bank Challan,Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST/OBC/PWD streams.You must have all your educational certificates duly signed by the Gazetted officer.For General candidates the examination fee would be of Rs.450/- and for OBC candidates it would be around Rs.225/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates the examination fee could be of Rs.110/-.You can apply from the above website given and follow the required instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?