1st October 2012, 02:12 PM
pinky.amar

How to apply for Ph.D programme after pursuing masters in marketing and hospital management

hlo sir!
im persuing my masters in marketing & hospital management, i want to apply for ph.d programme can u pls suggest me a particular way to get my path.
with regards
amarjot kaur!

Related Questions:
  1. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  2. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  5. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
  6. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  8. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  9. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management? -- [New]
  10. Prospects of Executive-Post Graduation Programme in Management?
  11. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  12. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  17. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing?

24th May 2017, 10:40 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D programme after pursuing masters in marketing and hospital management

Courses After Master's In Marketing and Hospital Management
- Ph.D (Hospital Management)
- Ph.D (Hospital Administration)
- Ph.D (Marketing Management)

Admission will be available on the basis of entrance test conducted by relative university.

Career Scope
Plenty job opportunities available after completion of doctorial course in hospital or marketing management. You may job opportunities in government or public sector companies. You can start your career as a Assistant Administrator, Assistant Manager, Sales and Marketing Executive etc.

Employment Fields
- Clinics
- Hospitals
- Health Insurance Companies
- Healthcare Departments
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Hospital Consulting Firms
- Hospital Supply Firms
- Sales and Marketing

Institutes Offering Ph.D In Hospital Management
- All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
- Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
- Indian institute of Hospital Management Resource, Jaipur
- Nizam's Institute of Medical Science, Hyderabad

Salary
Fresher can receive pay Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month. As gaining experience, Your pay will shoot up to Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month. Salary also depends on Type of Organization, Your Job Profile, Skills and Work Experience etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?