5th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?

Hello, I have completed my Masters in Tourism Management and am interested in pursuing my PhD in Tourism. Would a university have a distance learning programme for the same??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Indian University which offers Tourism Ph.D Programme?
  4. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  5. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  6. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
  7. Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?
  8. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  9. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  10. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  14. Can I do MSc Physics with distance learning programme
  15. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  17. How to take admission for M.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance learning programme?
  18. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
10th May 2014, 11:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?

Tourism Management is the very good course in which the students can gain the knowledge about the tourism subjects. Tourism management course is the best course in which the students are known about the tourists and also know about how to manage the tourists with a good manner.

They have to give a lot respect to the tourists. The student has to learn proper English to communicate with the tourists. The tourists are also different type like Chinese, American, and many more. The students have to learn all the subjects and all the languages to talk with the tourist who are the guests for the Indian country. The students should give many respects and also give all the solutions for him. The central govt order that there is not any problem with the tourist which is very important and prestigious work for the students.

After completing the doctorate in tourism management the student can make his life in a new way. The placement of this course is very strong which is comes from India country or another country. In India there are so many tourism companies are there to give the placement to the talented students who read seriously in his career.
21st May 2014, 09:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?

It is really nice that you are aspiring for higher studies after your post graduation in the field of Tourism. This will help you in getting better career and job opportunities. You can definitely pursue PhD in Tourism Management in Distance or Correspondence mode but there are only limited institutes giving such offering. It is better to do it in full time regular mode.

The institutes from where you can pursue the Phd course are:-

-The Global Open University, Nagaland
-The IIS University - Premier University for Women, Jaipur
-Christ University, Hosur Road, Bangalore
-Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?