3rd July 2012, 08:14 PM
Sandipan89

How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication

Presently I am pursuing my masters in mass communication. I want to pursue Either PHd in Cricket (Cricket related topic) or Sports Management from UK. May I know what I have do for this? Can you please give me some information about these two courses??

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
  3. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  5. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  6. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  9. Which further studies are best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Masters in Mass Communication having 4 years of experience in Media as Freelancer and done Internships in NDTV and Live India?
  10. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  11. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication? -- [New]
  12. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  13. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  14. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  15. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take course of sports management? I am interested in cricket and football
  17. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
5th January 2022, 02:48 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in Cricket or Sports Management from UK? I am pursuing masters in mass communication

An Integrated Master's degree is a four year programme which combines undergraduate and postgraduate study into a single course. A BSc in Cricket Coaching and Management is an exit award option at the end of year 3.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?