23rd November 2009, 09:46 AM
parvathysraj

Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te

hi i am parvathy s raj. i am pursuing my masters in biotechnology. i heard about pg diploma in hospital management. i would like to know more about this course and its scope . i wish to do job after my course. i am intersted in teaching. so i wish to know about the job opportunities in this field.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  2. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te
  3. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  4. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  5. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management helpful to get a job in abroad for BAMS holder? How to secure a job in abroad? -- [New]
  6. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me?
  7. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  8. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  10. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
  11. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  13. What are the prospects of getting a good job after doing 3 years emergency medicine course at Apollo Hospital Delhi?
  14. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  15. What are the job prospects and salary after completing Masters of Hospital Administration course? What is the minimum salary?
  16. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  18. What are the job prospects for those who have done diploma in game desigining
3rd December 2009, 05:36 PM
keerthi
Member+

Default Re: Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a goo

hi,
hospital management is one of the improving field so its worth you can take it and continue your job in that field . this field have more scope .
5th December 2009, 06:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a goo

health and hospital sector is among topmost field with maximum growth in our country.
as the number of hospitals in our country are destined to increase at an rapid pace i will advice you to go for the subject you choose.
9th December 2009, 07:47 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te

it is good choice,
go ahead and all the best
8th January 2010, 09:50 PM
Abhilash Bachulinge

Default Re: Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te

hi
its a good carrier option
it has a great scope

good luck
9th January 2010, 12:50 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

yes its an ever-promising field,

you can join any
1)hotel
2)airlines
3)and also many companies entertain this field.
9th January 2010, 10:39 AM
kusum singal

you can apply for the hospitals management exams and you are interested in teacching then you can go for the higher qualifications and can sit for NET/SET exams.
9th January 2010, 03:27 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

hi.
hospital management is good career option
its for public welfare so dont worry.
you have a great scope
good luck!
10th January 2010, 02:12 PM
rohit kumar singh

well dear i will sujjest u to go for job after completion of ur course and after that u can go for ur management ( after 2 years of expierence)..prove urself in ur job and work as per expectation of ur manager..there is no need of any degree...its X factor which works for u...degree dosent matter if it is in u.....
10th January 2010, 05:45 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Hospital management is sinking its roots deeper today in India.

So,its future in India is brigth dont worry go for it.

Best of luck
10th February 2010, 07:33 PM

sir,

is it rihgt from OASIS INSTITUE FROM PUNE???????????
11th February 2010, 10:21 PM
thakurbaba307

well, you will easily find a job after hospital management but dont expect promotions because hospitals always favour a docter having a degree in hospital administration.
you better clear NET/GATE and try to secure admissions in a good Mtech or Phd courseif you want to go in teaching...
another field whose future looks auspicious is clinical research, where you may easily find a job
20th May 2010, 04:43 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend
hospital sector is among topmost field with maximum growth in our country.
as the number of hospitals in our country are destined to increase at an rapid pace.i will suggest u to go for job after completion of ur course and after that u can go for ur management ( after 2 years of expierence)..prove urself in ur job and work as per expectation of ur manager..there is no need of any degree
27th September 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doin pg in hospital management from sikkim manipal university.what are its job prospects?please reply in detail.
29th September 2010, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

i want do hospital managmen health
30th January 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have finished Bachelors in hotel management. I like to do Hospital management course. Can any one advise me whether to do a PG in Hospital management or MBA in Hospital management...
15th February 2011, 11:38 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
health and hospital sector is among topmost field with maximum growth in our country.
as the number of hospitals in our country are destined to increase at an rapid pace i will advice you to go for the subject you choose.
Thanks.
5th July 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

hi i m riddhi shah. I am biomedical engineer. I want to know best college for hospital management. What is defference between hospital management and healthcare management? job prospect after complete this course?
16th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i have done bsc in biotechnology..nw i want to persue hospital administration..can i get admission into it.??pls help..
11th September 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i doing my b-pharmacy.. can i do hospital management after that... if i can then is there any scope for me?
18th September 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done bpt and having 2 year of experience ..nw i want to persue mba in hospital administration what is its scope?
29th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to do pg diploma in hospital management and health care from CMH, iam a dental graduate. will it be of any help for me in getting a good position in a hospital. iam very much interested in working in hospitals. pls do reply at the earliest. thank you
2nd November 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed BE in electronics and communication.kerala university now take BE students for thier course " PG diploma in hospital engineering and management".sir plese tell me the job requirements,is it a booming field?
16th January 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i m doing Bsc with Biotechnology final year. i like to do hospital management after that.can i do hospital management? if i can then guide me about its college of M.P. and its scope.
2nd April 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i have done bhms homeopathy i like to do hospital management please tell me the scope or it will get any job for that which is the better for me what i have to do mhm or diploma in hospital management
29th May 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my B.H.M.S(Homoeo) from W.B.University of Health Sciences and trying to enroll in PGD in Hospital Management at The Global Open University Nagaland.
So i want to know, whether open University like this will be good for my future job placement?
28th March 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bachelor degree in hospital management and i am a non medical student. what are the job prospects for me after doing masters in hospital administration?
26th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,i am completed pg diploma in hospital management .sir i want to gov job.sir kya mujhe naukri mill jayegi sir.give me suggestion sir.please urgently sir. thanks .
subhas gaya.
20th March 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.sc in zoology final year... i want to know if i cn study hospital management nd wat cn b d future of ths job? does the institutes provide good placement??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?