5th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?

respected sir,
i m doing b.tech in computer science engg 3rd year, and i have completed my NCC 'C' certificate with B grade, and i m very much interested doing job in INDIAN ARMY how can i apply for that? can u please suggest me so that i get good guidance, and i ll do my services to our country.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in Army having NCC 'A' and NCC 'B' certificates? -- [New]
  2. After completing my diploma how can I join Indian Army if I have NCC certificate in A grade?
  3. How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?
  4. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  5. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  7. What should I do to get a job in Indian Army after passing BCA with NCC 'C' certificate?
  8. How to join in Indian army after completing my B.Tech?
  9. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  12. How to join Indian Army after completion of Graduation in Commerce stream having NCC B and NCC C certificate?
  13. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  16. How to apply for Indian Army officer post?
  17. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  18. What to do to get Job in Army being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT and having NCC A Certificate?
6th April 2012, 02:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i m doing b.tech in computer science engg 3rd year, and i have completed my NCC 'C' certificate with B grade, and i m very much interested doing job in INDIAN ARMY how can i apply for that? can u please suggest me so that i get good guidance, and i ll do my services to our country.

The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for join in Indian Army through NCC Special entry Exam.

you are now in 3rd year B-Tech degree in CSE .You have NCC C certificate so you are applicable for NCC special entry exam.

The selection process will be done through SSB.So you can prepare well for SSB Exam.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

For more details about Indian Army You can visit to
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

6th April 2012, 03:43 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?

Hai,
The candidate must be
currently studying in Pre-final
year of BE / B Tech degree
course in the relevant streams
of engineering as mentioned
above and must have secured atleast 60% marks in
aggregate for join in Indian
Army through NCC Special
entry exam.

You can apply through SSB entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate must be physically fit.

Age must between 18 to 28 years.

The candidate must have complete b.tech or any graduation from a recognised university

Final year candidates also applicable.

For further details visit

All the best.
13th April 2012, 01:00 AM
param pita

Dear candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for join in Indian Army through NCC Special entry Exam.

you are now in 3rd year B-Tech degree in CSE .You have NCC C certificate so you are applicable for NCC special entry exam.

The selection process will be done through SSB.So you can prepare well for SSB Exam.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

For more details about Indian Army You can visit to
6th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my graduation in b-com and my age is 21 yr that time i am in mba -1 st yr i complete NCC 'C' cert examination with C grade can i join indian army
30th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir mera ncc c certificate 2012 me pura ho gya hai nd me army join karna chahta hu nd my date of birth 29/10/1994
1st May 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i am 12 pass can i join ncc groupa
27th August 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir; I have passed 12 with 53%u20226% this year and now I have taken admission for bsc PCM in government college in Gwalior and have join ncc %u2022 at present I am of 18 year at present and I am interested in joining the defense job %u2022 I am also doing dca diploma %u2022 I want to see officer rank bharti first air force and then army how can I go explain in brief please sir tell me the path how can I go please tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?