25th March 2012, 10:55 PM
simon sibil

Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?

syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for the isro entrance xam

7th April 2012, 02:58 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon sibil View Post
syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for the isro entrance xam

SYLLABUS FOR ISRO - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS

I have attached the tentative syllabus of ISRO - Electrical and Electronics exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> There are 10 important topics to follow for the exam preparation which as follows,

-> Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs

-> Signals and Systems

-> Network Theory

-> Electromagnetic Theory

-> Analog Electronic Circuits

-> Digital Electronic Circuits

-> Control Systems

-> Communication Systems

-> Microwave Engineering

-> Computer Engineering

-> The above topics mentioned must been there in your college curriculum itself, all you have to do is to brush all the basics from start and be sure with all the concepts.

-> Check the attached syllabus for detail information about the topics in each unit.

-> To get more information about the exam and previous year papers CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Electronics-syllabus.pdf(12.2 KB, 825 views)
10th April 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?

when isro entrance xams are conducted for the post of scientist?
11th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?

I am student of electrical engineering department.I opt to join ISRO after my B.Tech,what are my scopes?and the syllabus?
9th August 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done my btech degree from college of engg. roorkee,rest all other elligibity are fulfilled can i apply for isro exam
2nd March 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

please send me Electronics & Instrumentation engineering syllabus of ISRO. and all detail and question paper with answer on my mail ID. my mail ID is [email protected].
27th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus for electrical please send me to my mail [email protected] sir
7th April 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I am moulika i completed b.tech in eee now iwant to know oppurnitie for electrical engg i am struggling for way i dont known what are jobs and exams can you please suggest me
16th May 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Pls tel me the isro sc exam syllabus for electrical and electronics engineering.pls send me my mail.my mail is [email protected]
8th October 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of electical and electronics engineering branch isro entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?