16th January 2012, 07:57 PM
satkhanna

How to apply in Railways? How to know about the recruitment(Vacancy) status?

hi all,

Am sathish khanna. i have done my BE in printing technology and diploma in the same. can anyone guide me, how could i apply in railways. and how would i come to know about the recruitment (vacancy) status and where can i check?

thanks for the understanding,

regards,
sathish khanna

18th January 2012, 07:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in Railways? How to know about the recruitment(Vacancy) status?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satkhanna View Post
hi all,

Am sathish khanna. i have done my BE in printing technology and diploma in the same. can anyone guide me, how could i apply in railways. and how would i come to know about the recruitment (vacancy) status and where can i check?

thanks for the understanding,

regards,
sathish khanna
In order to join the Railways, you will have to qualify entrance examinations conducted by Railway recruitment Board of each state.
The advertisement related to jobs in Railways is usually published in Employment News and other Newspapers of India. The advertisement is published along with the application format, through which you may apply for the specific jobs as per your qualification.
To see the latest notification, refer to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board of your State.
For the list of the official websites, refer to the following link:

Websites of Railway Recruitment Boards
24th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in Railways? How to know about the recruitment(Vacancy) status?

i am doing 12th class with science stream.how can i get admition in railway engineering courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?