23rd July 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?

hi i am irfan i finished bcom afterthis i like to continue studies in railways but i dont know how to enter in railways so that i am asking how to enter in railways what to study for that and after completing that hat is the position in railways

16th August 2014, 12:58 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am irfan i finished bcom afterthis i like to continue studies in railways but i dont know how to enter in railways so that i am asking how to enter in railways what to study for that and after completing that hat is the position in railways

Yeah you can enter in railways after completing B.com by writing the RRB Exam which stands for Railway Recruitment Board.This is a All India Entrance exam which is conducted for candidates to join in Railways.

The Eligibility needed for applying are:
  • The candidate need to be a citizen of India
  • Candidate should have a age limit of 18-30 years
  • There are relaxation for other reserved category
  • Education qualification for the RRB Exam is that the candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria is eligible for applying for the RRB Exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
17th January 2021, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?

I am B.COM(general) first year (2020-21) set now after 2 years I finished the B.COM degree and next how can I apply for NTPC exam and how to prepare thoroughly for this exam.
9th July 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

there is one year to complete my degree after that what the steps i have to take the steps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?