24th September 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science

i am an diploma candidate in Information science(2011) and i am persuing engineering in computer science(2014) please send me the information to my email-id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  3. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  4. How to apply for Railway job after passing all semester in diploma
  5. How to get the Job of Railway Officer being a candidate having completed 12th Science with 85%?
  6. How to get a Job in Railway Department being a candidate having completed BE in CSE?
  7. How to apply for a job after completing diploma in Information Science with 66% aggregate
  8. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for Railway Jobs being a candidate of Diploma in Correspondence?
  10. Are there any vacancies in railway department after completing B.E ni Information Science?
  11. How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?
  12. Which type job requried for me?
  13. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  14. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
  15. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  16. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  17. What shall I do to get a Job in Railway being a candidate pursuing BBA course?
  18. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
8th May 2015, 02:46 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in Railway? I am a diploma candidate in Information Science

If you want to be an employee of Indian Railways and want to be a central government employee through railways then you need to know about the recruitment process and you must know about the posts for which employees are recruited because there are various posts available in railway department on which, recruitment is conducted every year by different zones still active in India of railways so I have listed some jobs which you can apply for now and after completion of your graduation :

Indian Railways Ticket Collector Jobs :
Candidate need to be passed in class 10th from a recognized board and age should be between 18-30 years.

Indian Railways Junior Clerk jobs : Candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognized board or any other equivalent qualification and age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.

Indian Railways Junior Engineer IT : Candidate should have passed a diploma or degree in IT or Computer Science from a recognized board or university and age should not be more than 28 years.

Indian Railways Assistant Station Master Recruitment :
A candidate who has been graduated in any discipline from a recognized university is eligible to apply for this recruitment but age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.

Indian Railways Technician Recruitment : A candidate having ITI or Diploma in the concerned discipline is eligible to apply.

Indian Railways Group D Posts Recruitment :
All candidates who have passed class matriculation from a recognized board are eligible to apply and age should be between 18-30 years.

So these are the jobs, which you can apply for and it would be better if you start preparation for these exams now because competition will be increased so lets start preparation and when you complete your graduation then apply for the job and perform better in recruitment procedure and get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?