3rd October 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?

Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog? Can you please give me the answer on the same? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting the job? Awaiting for the answer as soon as possible. Thanks!

3rd October 2015, 10:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?

No you should not have any pending backlogs to apply for any type of government job not only Indian Railways, any type of Central and State government jobs. In fact for Indian Railways there are various types of post. First thing you should complete Pending backlogs then you will get a Certificate which shows you have completed all your subjects.

If not possible to complete backlogs then you can apply for 12th based posts. It is been done through Indian Railways RRB Examination.

But if you want to settle in a good position then you need to have graduation at least. Indian Railways conducting RRB examination once in a year. So you can apply for it. For thins age should be based on the type post. You should age in between 18 to 28 years for RRB Examination.
3rd October 2015, 02:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog? Can you please give me the answer on the same? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting the job? Awaiting for the answer as soon as possible. Thanks!
After 10th standard, you can join in Indian Railway in Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
14th June 2023, 08:27 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Eligibility criteria for government jobs, including those in the Indian Railways, can vary depending on the specific job position and the policies of the recruiting authority. While having a backlog may not automatically disqualify you from being eligible for a government job in the railways, it's important to note that most government job recruitments have certain minimum educational qualifications and criteria that applicants must meet.

Here are a few factors to consider:

Educational qualifications: Government job notifications, including those for railway jobs, specify the required educational qualifications. Typically, a minimum educational qualification is mentioned, such as a specific degree or diploma. It is essential to carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the job notification to determine if you meet the required educational qualifications.

Backlog policies: Different government job recruitments may have different policies regarding backlogs. Some recruitments may specify that candidates should have cleared all subjects or have no current backlogs at the time of application, while others may have more relaxed policies. It is important to thoroughly read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the job notification to understand the specific requirements.

Job-specific requirements: Some government job positions may have specific requirements related to the candidate's academic performance, such as a minimum percentage or CGPA. These requirements can vary for different job positions. Again, carefully review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the job notification to determine if you meet the specific requirements.

Selection process: Government job recruitments generally involve a selection process that includes written exams, interviews, and/or other stages. The selection process may assess both academic qualifications and other skills or competencies. It is essential to perform well in the selection process to enhance your chances of securing a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?