20th December 2012, 05:32 PM
sumamech

How to apply for summer internship for mechanical

how to apply the summer internship for mechanical...please tell me how to do it

23rd August 2015, 09:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship for mechanical

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) offers summer internships for Mechanical B.E./B.Tech students.

To apply for the summer internship in BHEL, you will first have to send an application asking for summer internship to the company.

Along with Application, you will also have to send a Resume mentioning your education details and project works done.

You will also need a NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from the aurthorites of the college or institution in which you study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?