3rd January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?

hello sir,i am RAVI SHANKAR VERMA.student of national institute of technology agartala,in 2nd year with branch mechanical engg.
sir ,i want to do summer internship .but i am not totally knowledgeble about that.so please suggest me some good companies and hw i will apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship when I am in 2nd year Mechanical?? -- [New]
  2. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  4. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
  5. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  6. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  9. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  13. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  14. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship for this summer? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in IIT Madras
  16. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  17. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  18. How to do summer internship from BHEL Bhopal after doing 2nd year in mechanical engineering?
30th April 2015, 10:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?

Since you belong to the mechanical branch hence you have many opportunities in which you can do the training. Some of the companies are-

- BHEL
- BEL
- NTPC
- ONGC
- CEL

Though many of the above mentioned firms and other also take only 3rd year students but if they have any vacated seats left or if you you have any contacts in any of the organisation, then you can easily be given a chance to explore the working of such big organisations and be apart of their projects for a couple of weeks.

The procedure regarding how to apply for the training is given below-
You have to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.
30th April 2015, 10:54 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?

Since you belong to the mechanical branch hence you have many opportunities in which you can do the training. Some of the companies are-

- BHEL
- BEL
- NTPC
- ONGC
- CEL

Though many of the above mentioned firms and other also take only 3rd year students but if they have any vacated seats left or if you you have any contacts in any of the organisation, then you can easily be given a chance to explore the working of such big organisations and be apart of their projects for a couple of weeks.

The procedure regarding how to apply for the training is given below-
You have to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?