7th February 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer training during M.Sc. (biotechnology). What are the possible opportunities?

training in any field of biotech in the month of april,may, june in the year 2011

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  2. How to apply for Summer training during M.Sc. (biotechnology). What are the possible opportunities?
  3. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  4. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  5. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  6. Summer training programme for MSc Biotechnology students?
  7. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  8. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  9. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  10. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  11. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  12. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  13. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  14. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  15. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course? -- [New]
  16. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
  18. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
9th February 2011, 08:11 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: How to apply for Summer training during M.Sc. (biotechnology). What are the possible opportunities?

there are few step to apply for summer training.
1-take training leter from your college
2- find out reference in which you wish to join training.
3-send by speed post cover letter with resume, and training letter
if you selected than the will call you to join.
15th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Vishnu Kant Mudgal

Default Re: How to apply for Summer training during M.Sc. (biotechnology). What are the possible opportunities?

Respected Sir/Mam
I am student of M.Sc Bio-Technology 2nd Sem.student,want to do my summer training from DRDO,New Dehli
How can I apply for this.

Thank You
My mail id [email protected]
18th February 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
I am student of M.Sc Bio-Technology 2nd Sem.student,want to do my summer training from DRDO,New Dehli
How can I apply for this.

thank you
mail id- [email protected]
25th February 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

summer training in chd
28th February 2011, 09:03 PM
chinudey20

there are few step to apply for summer training.
1-take training leter from your college
2- find out reference in which you wish to join training.
3-send by speed post cover letter with resume, and training letter
13th March 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I am student of M.Sc.(applied microbiology)2nd semester & i want to do summer training from DRDO New delhi.
How can apply & what is the criteria for this. Kindly give me information on my [email protected]
Thank you
15th March 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir I am M. Sc. final year student i want to do 6 month training in mp if any plz mail me at- [email protected]
18th March 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i am M.Sc biotechnology student i want do 1 month summer internship program in biotech project. if any chance for me inform me . my contact no is 8608156941
21st June 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am M.Sc biotechnolgy student i want to do 1 month training in biotech if any chance for me please inform me.
my id is [email protected]
6th August 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
I am student of M.Sc Applied Microbiology and Bio-Technology 3rd Sem.student,want to do my 6 month training from DRDO,chandigarh.
What are the related research works are going so that I can apply.

thank you
mail id- [email protected]
20th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a students of M.Sc Biotech 3rd Sem,i want to pursue my 6 month training from DRDO,Delhi.Sir how to apply and what is the procedure please give me information.
mail [email protected]
21st August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am shalini pandey msc. biotech iii sem want to do dessertation. how can i apply?
11th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am m.sc.biotechnology with 2yr teaching experience... but i m not NET/SET... What are the opportunity for me in Govt
2nd January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do 2 mnths training during my summer vacation .i hav cmpleted my first sem of msc biotech from l p u......want to do ma trainin under sm reputed colege,,please guide
28th August 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam

I am a first year student of M.Sc Applied Microbiology. I want to do the summer training in AIIMS. What is the exact procedure to apply for the training? My mail id is [email protected]
27th December 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year student of M.Sc applied microbiology,how can i do summer training? what is the procedure to apply?
7th March 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a first year student of M.Sc biotechnology, where can i apply for summer training in delhi and what is the procedure? contact me at [email protected]
21st October 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am m.sc.biotechnology last year student, i want to do 6 month project for company after that job plz guide me
my email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?