26th November 2010, 10:29 AM
nitisingh

What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?

i am student of bsc biotechnology 2nd year.
as there is in india no scope of biotechnology.so plz tell me after finishing biotechnology,what should i do after that.?
where should i will apply for summer training in india.in which institute.?
plz tell mme sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?
  2. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  5. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  6. In which training center can I apply while doing Biotechnology 2nd year? Procedure to apply for summer training?
  7. How to apply for summer training after 2nd year of B.Tech Biotechnology? Is there any application form needed for it? Where to get such application form?
  8. How to apply for Summer Training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Which are the best Institutes for this? What is the selection procedure for this? Shall I have to fill any application form for this?
  9. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  10. Any field where I can do 1 or 2 months summer training in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?
  11. List of summer training institutes which I can apply in Calicut or Kerala while doing second year B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  12. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer training in DRDO, Chandigarh after B.Tech (Biotechnology) 3rd year?
  14. Which are the institutes summer training in Biotechnology?
  15. Summer training programs in Biotechnology at DRDO? Fee structure for training?
  16. How to join summer training program(Biotechnology Oriented Training)? I am studying B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. How to do summer training after pursuing B.E from Biotechnology?
  18. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
27th November 2010, 08:15 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: What to do after Biotechnology? Where to apply for summer training?

dear friend
Biotechnology is an upcoming stream and is having great demand worldwide and good job opportunities are available in this field all over the world. though in india the opportunity in this field is comparatively less as you rightly found out; but in Australia and other countries, there are wide opportunities for jobs or any other courses related to biotechnology .
There are a lot of universities providing you biotechnology courses like Macquarie University, University of Western Sydney, La trobe University, University of Queensland, Swinburne University of Technology, etc and many more.
so decide what you are interested in: job or further studies. and then accordingly go ahead. all the very best. god bless you.
27th November 2010, 11:10 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
don't lose hope to biotech,it's slowly but surely progressing in india.after B.Sc. you can opt for M.Sc.biotech.you can take CBEE(combined biotechnology entrance exam)conducts every year by JNU for top 28 universities including jnu in india.after M.Sc. you can get good packages & nice job in biotech companies. you can also take GRE(graduation record examination)for phd which will lead you to the best universities in abroad.
for summer training you can look for biocon pvt ltd, hindustan unilever pvt ltd etc.
ok, best of luck.
14th December 2010, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

hai,
i am revathy,i am doing M.TECH[int]BIOTECH and am not much interest doing ma m.tech here in tis same col i want to get any job, and ma DREAMz to get into BIOCON @least 4 ma summer training but i dont hav any one to help me to get in BIOCON can u give me any idea abt tis and am crayz abt BIOCON nw i am doin am 3rd year in Bharathidasan University trichy,,, so give me sum ideas
30th December 2010, 10:24 AM
dibyasankarpradhan

re: Summer training in biotechnology at mumbai. sir i am doing in 2nd yr in bio technology in gandhi institute of eng and tech. i want to do summer training in forensic lab or r&d field or bio tech instrument please help
24th January 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir!! I m a student of btech biotech 3 yr.... I want to knw about institutes who provides summertraining ..... Plz sir let me knw.... Thank you
15th February 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
i m student of b.tech bio-tech.I want to know about institutes who provides summer training and i need some list of colleges those are conducting summer training ..pls kindly reply as soon as possible ...thanku sir
jayant singh
15th February 2011, 06:18 PM

i m student of b.tech bio-tech 3rd yr..i want to know about summer training ,actually i need list of colleges those are conducting this training program..so pls kindly send me some lists.thanku
15th March 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech bio-tech 2nd year,NITJ. I want to do summer training.
Plz give me information about it
Thanku
Shruti
10th April 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do summer traning in forensic lab in punjab plz help me
4th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

do not be fooled into thinking that there are a lot of job opportunities in biotechnology. just think carefully and really talk to people in the field and make an informed decision.
6th June 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm a student of 3rd yr biotech & i want to know which companies in mumbai can offer me summer training.
9th June 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

any organisation conducting biotech courses in orissa?
13th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi!
I m saumya, studing B.tech(biotech) IInd yr.i want to persue summer training in biotechnology field in aug-sep 2011 near gurgaon and noida.
i would be gratefull if could send me a list of either companies or hospital where i can apply for training .
10th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m sharmistha postgraduate in applied genetics from bangalore university.i want to pursue training for 6 mnths in biotech/genetics in mumbai or bangalore.plz send m the list of institutes where i can apply.i need it urgently.plz help.
29th August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 2nd year biotech,is there any job related to biotech in thane .plz lemme know.
19th October 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, i am doing bio-tech dual degree (3rd sem)....how to apply summer trainng in bicon 2012????
19th October 2011, 12:32 PM
dolly das

want to know bicon summer trainig process. I am doing bio-tech dual degree (3rd Sem)
9th November 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i m the student of first year m.sc biotechnology .i want to do summar training [email protected]
28th November 2011, 12:47 PM
tuntunia

don't lose hope to biotech,it's slowly but surely progressing in india.after B.Sc. you can opt for M.Sc.biotech.you can take CBEE(combined biotechnology entrance exam)conducts every year by JNU for top 28 universities including jnu in india.after M.Sc. you can get good packages & nice job in biotech companies. you can also take GRE(graduation record examination)for phd which will lead you to the best universities in abroad.
for summer training you can look for biocon pvt ltd, hindustan unilever pvt ltd etc.
ok, best of luck.
8th March 2013, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,, good morning i am a student of bsc microbiology2year and want to summer training on vaccination please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?