8th August 2011, 08:37 PM
nisargh_dx

How to approach the companies for internships?

i am doing my b.e..i am curently dng my 7th sem..i want to do a miniproject(2-3 months) as an intern in any of the company...can u suggest how do i apply or the procedure to apply for an internship? -S.Nisargh

9th August 2011, 12:42 AM
PRASAD_BORADE

Post Re: How to approach the companies for internships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisargh_dx View Post
i am doing my b.e..i am curently dng my 7th sem..i want to do a miniproject(2-3 months) as an intern in any of the company...can u suggest how do i apply or the procedure to apply for an internship? -s.nisargh
directly visit to the company which is chosen by u for that u can take help of net. And plz keep college latter with u .
16th December 2011, 04:19 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: How to approach the companies for internships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisargh_dx View Post
i am doing my b.e..i am curently dng my 7th sem..i want to do a miniproject(2-3 months) as an intern in any of the company...can u suggest how do i apply or the procedure to apply for an internship? -S.Nisargh
hi,

try to get the list of the concers they are offering intenship on the area that u are intrested and then send mail to those concerns with your updated resume. sometimes they may ask to send a recommendation letter from your institution with signature from your course coordinator. then they will send you the reply. if they accepted your requisition means you need to attend a test in their office and you have to get selected in the test to get the intenship, good luck.
29th February 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to approach the companies for internships?

hi, iam doing mba 1st year, and i want to do internship at the end of first year
where should i go to do internship regarding mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?