20th October 2011, 01:02 AM
mandhuvada vishnuvardhan

How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?

hiiiii i m vishnu i finished my MBA Finance in 2010 now i wana do my PHD could u p/z send me details how to approach PHD colleges. mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  5. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  7. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  11. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  12. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Commerce topics available to study in PhD for Finance and HR postgraduate? How to choose topics? -- [New]
  16. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  17. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
15th January 2012, 02:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?

Generally the minimum eligibility required for the Ph.D program is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute. As a MBA if you have the required aggregate marks then have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar to present your thesis. If you pass the test and get shortlisted then on the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution you will get admission for the Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?