31st March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?

Sir,
I want to know that whether a person
is eligible for doing PhD in Management in Abroad?
I am doing MBA in India and I want to pursue PhD.
Please tell me if this is possible or not.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  2. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  6. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  7. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study MBA for 2 years Diploma in Business Management candidate?
  9. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  11. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  12. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad if pursuing BBA from SMU?
  13. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  15. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  16. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  18. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
9th April 2018, 09:30 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?

Yes, After completion of MBA you can opt for PhD in Management. In order to pursue PhD in Management you will have to sit in GMAT or GRE test and have to perform well. Also you have to take an English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL and you must have minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.

You can pursue PhD in Management from one of the below listed Institute:-> University Of South Florida Muma College Of Business – Tampa, Florida
> Harvard University Business School – Cambridge, Massachusetts
> University Of Florida Warrington College Of Business – Gainesville, Florida
> Creighton University Heider College Of Business – Omaha, Nebraska
> Louisiana Tech University College Of Business – Ruston, Louisiana
> University Of Dallas Satish & Yasmin Gupta College Of Business – Irving, Texas
> Kennesaw State University Coles College Of Business – Kennesaw, Georgia
> Rollins College Crummer Graduate School Of Business – Winter Park, Florida
> University Of Wisconsin Whitewater College Of Business And Economics – Whitewater, Wisconsin
> Pace University Lubin School Of Business – New York, New York
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?