4th November 2015, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?

Hi,
I am Shiva and I have completed MBA and ICAI from Annamalai University in regular. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance? If yes could you please provide me details of it? Waiting for reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  6. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU?
  8. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  10. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  11. Which is best among Finance and HR to study in PhD course?
  12. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. From where I should study PhD in Finance if completed MBA and being a citizen of Chhattisgarh?
  14. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  15. How to approach Ph.D Colleges to pursue Ph.D being a candidate having done MBA in Finance?
  16. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  18. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
12th November 2015, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?

You need at least 55% marks in MBA to become eligible for PH.D in finance from Annamalai University. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

If you want to apply for it then just wait for notification of the university and apply on a prescribed format. If you have NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?