3rd March 2012, 02:07 AM

How to attempt the clerk paper of SBI?

How tn attempt clerk paper of sbi wt should b time to do per part which should be taken first

3rd March 2012, 06:56 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to attempt the clerk paper of SBI?

written test wil consist of five subjects in which objective type questions will be asked
in general , bank clerk examination consists of four subjects
reasoning
numerical ability
english language
clerical aptitude
But in the exam prescribed by the SBI there will be six tests
general awareness
reasoninnf ability
quantitave aptitude
general english
computer / marketing
general english

Qualification :
min 12th stands pass or equivalent qualification with 60% marks or
a degree from a recognized universoty with 40% marks
age limit: 21 to 30 years
Approximately 200 objective type questions are asked
keeping in view the new nature and pattern of the SBI clerk exam one must rely on the magazines , books and pracyice work book , published by kiran prakashan pvt ltd
3rd March 2012, 10:00 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is a known thing that the selection procedure of SBI for various positions like Clerk, PO an IT officers is a bit tough when compared to other banks and the competiton for SBI notifications is always very high.

The selection procedure for the position of Clerk by SBI is
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of several questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge

One should have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through the written test.

The candidates will invited to the Interview in the ratio of 1:3 out of the candidates who have got through the exam.

This means that you should have to secure high marks to get a call for the Interview.

So, have good preparation for this exam and crack it. You need to have good practice of various model question papers and previous year question papers.

Take as many mock tests as you can which will benefit you in better management of time in the actual time.

I suggest you first finish of answering questions from the categories of General Awareness and Computer knowledge.

You can answer the questions from these categories in quick time. Because, many of the questions from these categories are direct questions and you don't need to solve them by doing some calculations.

Try to answer all the questions from both these categories in half an hour time so that you can have extra time to answer Reasoning and Aptitude questions which will take a bit more time to answer.

Then start of Reasoning questions. If you don't know a particular question, just leave it and try to solve those questions after answering all questions.

Because many of the candidates will try to solve the questions for which they don't have exact idea of how to solve. This will consume them more time and due to this, they can not answer all the questions of the written exam.

Just do mind calculations while writing the exam of how much time left and how many questions to be answered and change you gear accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
4th March 2012, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

which book is better for the prepration of sbi assitant exam
4th March 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

How to attempt the clerk paper of SBI?

my email id:[email protected]
7th March 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

in which date sbi clerk and po exam form are available?
8th March 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ibps clerical interview plz which boos should i refer?
18th March 2012, 08:39 PM
dgundale

what is the time limit for sbi clerk exam ? M very confused 4 that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?