13th February 2012, 02:24 AM
Ajay sharma12

Can I attempt AIEEE after my +3 exam as I was not able to attempt for it this year?

Due to my financial problem i can't give AIEEE this year can i give it after my +3 examination
please send me the details

31st May 2012, 06:42 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Default Re: Can I attempt AIEEE after my +3 exam as I was not able to attempt for it this year?

Dear
I am happy to tell you that you can give AIEEE Exam after your +3 exam.......You even have a chance of taking drop 4 times in AIEEE.......So, dont worry and just start preparing.......
For more information, you can visit the website:-
www.aieee.ac.in

Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
31st May 2012, 07:13 PM
belidepriyanka

Default Re: Can I attempt AIEEE after my +3 exam as I was not able to attempt for it this year?

hi..
you can apply for AIEEE after the +3 because their is a facility in aieee that is you can apply to it up to yhe 4 drops so you can happily apply for it and start preparing for it....
all the best...
31st May 2012, 08:31 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

I am happy to tell you that you can give AIEEE Exam after your +3 exam.......You even have a chance of taking drop 4 times in AIEEE.......So, dont worry and just start preparing.......
For more information, you can visit the website:-
www.aieee.ac.in

Thanks
28th April 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attempt AIEEE after my 3 exam as I was not able to attempt for it this year?

will it be counted as attempt if applied for Ca exam and not appearing for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?