4th February 2012, 12:18 PM
sonu5197

How to become a care insurance agent? Any courses/exams by IRDA?

Hi

Can u pls tell me if some body want to start his car insurance bussiness how to became the car insurance agent or take the agency. is there any course/exams by the irda if so kindly explain or your insitutions help on this.

kindly explian ASAP

22nd August 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a care insurance agent? Any courses/exams by IRDA?

PLEASE TELL ME EXAM DATE OF GENERAL INSURANCE ?
17th November 2012, 05:52 PM
intelivisto1

The IRDA life insurance agent exam is generally known as IC-33. The main topics of IRDA insurance exam are: Risk and Insurance, Insurance principle and practices, basic life insurance products, saving products, claims, good client practice, legislation & client advice, customer protection, ethics & code of conduct, other key financial product and many more. The IRDA exam is designed to give you an insight into the world of insurance and to furnish candidates with the pre-requisites to become a successful Life Insurance Agent. Insurance Companies deal in two main areas – Life insurance and General insurance. With the liberalization and opening up of this field several companies have come up in the field of Life insurance and general insurance. Intelivisto IRDA training program is competitive, efficient, educative and interesting.
16th January 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME EXAM DATE OF GENERAL INSURANCE ?

REGARDS

TARUN SETHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?