28th January 2012, 12:56 AM
sanjana9

Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks

i got 75% in btech... can i do ms in germany... or do i need to write gre as well...
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  3. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  10. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  11. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  12. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Which course can I do in Germany after doing B.Pharmacy in India -- [New]
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  17. How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?
  18. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
18th July 2012, 10:51 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks

For germany admission GRE is must

With 75% and GATE score you can very well apply to any Indian Universities.

Germany is an industrialised country and will definitely help you get a grasp on your core subjects.

Visit www.daad.de for details on courses and universities.

Wish you best of luck
21st July 2012, 08:40 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks

hii...!!

-->to get admission in germany GRE is must.

-->with 75% and GATE score you can very well apply to any indian universities.

-->germany is an industralised country and will definitely help you to get grasp in your core subjects.

-->for more information please visit the following site:
www.dead.de

by visiting on this website you can get the knowledge of courses as well as universities.

all the best.....!!!
16th January 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi!
i have done my B.E in E&Tc and want to pursue my MS in Germany.. please hepl me provide a list of universities that provide MS in electronics and having VLSI as one of the specialization subject.. do i need to provide any certification of german language to seek admission there??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?