15th April 2012, 12:41 PM
PRADYUMAN PANDEY

How to become a chartered accountant after scoring 52.3% in B.Com final year?

Sir, i have passed b.com. Final in year 1994.with 52.3% marks now i want to became a charterred accountant my date of birth is 01.07.1972 can i directaly register for ipcc

18th April 2012, 05:32 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a chartered accountant after scoring 52.3% in B.Com final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADYUMAN PANDEY View Post
Sir, i have passed b.com. Final in year 1994.with 52.3% marks now i want to became a charterred accountant my date of birth is 01.07.1972 can i directaly register for ipcc
To pursue Chartered Accountancy course, the following things do not matters:
  • Age of the student
  • Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination
  • Stream of education
Whether the candidate is a graduate or an undergraduate, he/she can not enroll directly for the the Integrated Professional Competence Course. Since the proposal has been made but has not been yet passed by the authority. So, basically, qualifying Common Proficiency Test is still mandatory to pursue the course irrespective of the qualification of the candidate.

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
17th May 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a chartered accountant after scoring 52.3% in B.Com final year?

sir, i am in Article (CA Final), and i want to go for other course like as CS, ll.b etc.
how can i do that course?
and Is it permissible by ICAI or not?
please give answer immediately...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?