22nd April 2021, 02:31 PM
Parth Gor

How to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police after B.Com at 25 years of age?

Respected Sir, I am Parth Gor from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am pursuing B.com last year and my age is 25 running. I want to be a Deputy Commissioner of Police to serve for the Country. so, i want to know that what should I do after completing my Graduation degree?

24th April 2021, 04:22 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police after B.Com at 25 years of age?

There are mainly two ways to become Deputy Commissioner of Police:
* You have to clear civil services exam with good rank conducted by your state government. To be eligible for civil services exam, one must complete graduation from any stream. Get into assistance executive or executive or class 1 posts.
* You have to prepare for IAS exam & clear also with a good rank.
24th April 2021, 05:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police after B.Com at 25 years of age?

°°° To become a Deputy Commissioner of Police after B.Com at 25 years of age, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria that you should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

°°° You have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.
You can check the release of notification through the website that is given below.
You have to qualify three examinations that are preliminary / mains and personality test in order to get this post.

°°° For more information you visit the official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
24th April 2021, 08:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In order to become deputy commissioner of police, first of all you will need to join the police department as an assistant superintendent by qualifying civil service examination conducted by the union public service commission.
To be eligible for the civil service exam, one must be graduate in any discipline and must be within the age limit of a 21 to 30 years, where the maximum age limit is relaxed up to three years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / St category.

The DC is required to be an Indian administrative service officer who is in charge of governmental assets in his district or jurisdiction. the DC is responsible for collecting revenue within the district as it pertains to various governmental entactments such as stamp and registration act, land reforms act, irrigation act, and public health act.
25th April 2021, 01:48 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can become DCP after qualifying in State Public Service examination.

The examination is conducted by respecitve state public service commission. The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at official website of state public service commission.
25th April 2021, 05:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a Deputy Commissioner of Police after B.Com at 25 years of age:-

For becoming Deputy Commissioner of Police, you need to join Indian Police Services. IPS officers are selected through Civil Services Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services Examination:-
You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognised University. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for Civil Services Examination. You will have to apply for Civil Services Examination and clear different stages of this examination to join Indian Police Services.

There are three stages of this exam:-
Preliminary Examination:-
It is of qualifying nature.
Preliminary qualified candidates appear for Main Examination. Fiinal stage is personal interview.

The age is 21 to 32 years. You need to fulfill minimum physical requirements for Indian police Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?