18th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Abhi1727

How to become a government executive engineer after passing Mechanical Engineering?

I am a mechanical engineer and i want to become a government exicutive engineer. Please tell me how can i become?

31st December 2011, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a government executive engineer after passing Mechanical Engineering?

In order to get placed in central government departments you should clear the written test and interview conducted by UPSC and SSC. You can also find job opportunities I state government. For this you have to clear the test and interview conducted by State PSC. Many public sector firms recruit mechanical engineers. Some of the leading companies are NTPC, SAIL, ONGC, VSSC, ISRO, BARC, etc. These firms conduct written test or consider GATE score for short listing the candidates for interview. You can also find the post of executive engineers in Indian Railways. For this you have to write the tests conducted by RRB.
30th January 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government executive engineer after passing Mechanical Engineering?

Excutive Engineering means what
15th March 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am computer science and engineering student..how to become a government computer engineer ? What is the procedure?Is gate is the only way to get into psc or any other way is available ?
12th December 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job AFTER EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?