3rd August 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to become an IAS officer after studying in SYB.Com?

I am small town girl, i am studying in S.Y b.com.. i want to become IAS officer so i don't know how to do prepartation for IAS Exam..please tell me

20th July 2013, 12:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an IAS officer after studying in SYB.Com?

Selection of candidates to IAS is done by UPSC. Prelims, mains, and interview are conducted as part of selection process. You can attend the test after completing graduation. Questions on current events, general studies, Indian polity, Indian constitution, social and economic development, etc are asked for the exam. Preparation for the test can be made with the help of reference books and model question papers.
7th August 2013, 01:11 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am small town girl, i am studying in S.Y b.com.. i want to become IAS officer so i don't know how to do prepartation for IAS Exam..please tell me
hello dear

you can do ias after your completion of bcom

the minimum qualification for ias is graduation in any field, there is no % requirement for ias exam,

it is conducted by upsc

general catogery students can apply for 4 attempts
obc students for 7 attempts
and sc/st can attempt for countless attempt,

all the best
15th August 2013, 08:57 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to become an IAS officer after studying in SYB.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As you are studying in the second year of B.Com you can apply for the post of IAS through civil service examination from your final year of B.COM. Civil service examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. The detailed eligibility criteria required for the civil service examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the civil service examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those candidates appeared in the final year are also eligible to apply for the civil service examination.

Age Limit
For the civil service examination a candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years. There is a 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the OBC category candidates.

For more information on civil service examination you can also visit at the below given web site:

www.upsc.gov.in
13th June 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to become an ias officer i have taken commerce because i was not intersted in science can i become an ias officer please give me tips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?