20th August 2018, 11:51 AM
Chandrasekhar sriram

How to become a Junior Lecturer in any Private college for MCom postgraduate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MCom and now I want to become a Junior Lecturer in any private college. So, I want to know that how I can become a Junior Lecturer in such colleges? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th September 2018, 08:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Junior Lecturer in any Private college for MCom postgraduate?

To become lecturer in college the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have appeared and cleared the NET or SET examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination is 55%.

So, if you have passed minimum 55% then you can apply for the examination and qualify in it for final selection.
15th September 2018, 09:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Junior Lecturer in any Private college for MCom postgraduate?

The required minimum qualification to become lecturer in college is that candidate must have appeared and qualified in NET.

NET examination is conducted by UGC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%. There is relaxation of 5% for reserved candidate.

So, after qualifying in the examination, you are eligible to apply for recruitment as lecturer in government or private colleges as lecturer.
15th September 2018, 10:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum required qualification to become lecturer in colleges is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

Candidates with 55% in master degree are eligible to appear in NET examination.

One who qualifies in NET are eligible to apply for the lecturer recruitment against vacancy offered by various colleges and universities. So, it is prerequisite to appear and qualify in NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?