15th December 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?

I am m.com and done 1 year computer programming at present working in pvt. firm but for my family I want to change my job or profile so can I try for Junior college lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  2. MS in UAE while working in a private firm?
  3. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  4. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  6. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  7. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  12. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  13. What sort of jobs are offered to a women civil engineer?
  14. currently working as lecturer
  15. Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?
  16. After completing MSc Botany course from Karnataka State Open university can I apply for government job as a lecturer in Junior College in Maharashtra?
  17. Best colleges in Hyderabad for MEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to become a Lecturer at College after 12th?
15th December 2015, 11:21 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?

Yes, you can try in any of the college or the private institution for the post of professor because you hold the experience for the technology and you can easily get job in nay of the organization as a computer science professor, especially in the engineering college.
15th December 2015, 10:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm?

As, you have completed your M.Com you are eligible to become lecturer in colleges but for this you have to qualify in NET or SET examination.

To appear for NET or SET examination required eligibility is candidates must have passed master's degree from recognised university with 55% aggregate and relaxation of 5% for reserved category.

The examination is conducted twice in June and December so you need to start preparation to qualify in upcoming examination. For more information visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
16th December 2015, 12:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am m.com and done 1 year computer programming at present working in pvt. firm but for my family I want to change my job or profile so can I try for Junior college lecturer?

For a job in Junior college for the post of lecturer the aspirant has to be a trained teacher.
You should have master’s degree and B.Ed.
The aspirant has to appear for TET for the job in government schools.
Regarding the private school jobs you can get easily with M.Com course.
But the salary will be less without teaching experience.
So you can check the vacancy details and apply for a job in schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?