7th February 2013, 01:53 PM
rrkru

How to become a Lawyer if I am 28 years old

Namste, sir
my self Radha from Surat. i am housewife my age is 28 years. i want to become lawyer. can i earn LLB COURSE at this age? if yes pls give me information collages at my native place at Surat. when give entrance exam for this?

26th April 2013, 04:32 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a Lawyer if I am 28 years old

Please be warming about the jobs in the field of Law.

It is good in both quality as well as quantity.

Today's graduating lawyers tend to be very computer savvy, so they just do the work themselves to save themselves the cost of overhead.

Also, the "Public" buys this legal software in order to get legal work done without the cost of an Attorney. Also, we simply already have way too many Legal Professionals
>> Legal Professionals

>> Lawyers

>> Paralegals

>> Legal Assistants

>> Legal Secretaries

>> Bailiffs

>> Court Reporters etc.,

Lawyers would take work in the sites like legalzoom.com

The field of Law has a mystique that actually exceeds reality.

The field of Law is an overrated career - mostly by television. T

Cost of law school to be lawyer, approx $150,000+.
Be prepared to take on a LOT of debt, if becoming an attorney is your ultimate goal.

Employers (usually law firms) in the field of Law today want employees with degrees from traditional colleges/universities. Those "certificates" you see advertised aren't worth the paper they are printed on - they are generally scams.

Also, the law school's program needs to be accredited by the American Bar Association - if it isn't, you are just wasting your time/money.

Even if you finish law school, you won't be able to find a job when you are done. Since this vocational field is shrinking, many new attorneys/lawyers are, themselves, having to work "down" as Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc, to simply try to keep some of their bills paid

Now, the job market/economy is just saturated with way too many Legal Professionals.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?