19th February 2010, 09:43 AM
Deep Mukherjee

What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?

What is the scope of landing a job in England or U.S after I study LLM from England or U.S. Please let me know the complete scope of the degree including it's scope in India. THANK YOU FOR READING.

1st August 2011, 08:55 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?

hello deep mukherjee, as a lawyer the best thing i would say would be to first work as a trainee under some very good and qualified lawyer and gain some experience and then in england or in US u can try to get a job as a legal advicer for any of the companies.the companies really pay very good salaries to these people but if you reall want to prove yourself as a lawyer and have job satisfaction also then i would say you should go for self practise but there you can earn only if you are ready to work very hard.
1st August 2011, 04:10 PM
venu.linesensorarray

Default Re: What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?

Deep,

If you have do a LLM degree in England or US, you can apply for jobs abroad. In fact, a lot of jobs will be offered to you there, as long as you have a proper work visa. So, plan out properly how oyu are going to apply for that.

Cheers,
27th September 2011, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

I am native of Bulgaria,where I obtained my law degree. I am permanent resident of the US and am currently working on my LLM. What are my perspectives of getting a job here in US after graduation?
26th November 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in london after doing ll.b from india and what are the procedure to go there
30th November 2011, 10:34 PM
shadab37

Unhappy Re: What is the scope of getting a student job in kolkata ?

Hello I am a student of class 11, I need a parttime job urgently.
30th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in U.S and U.K after getting LL.M degree from India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?