7th September 2011, 06:42 AM
vidhya Aranga

Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?

I want to become lecturar.I completed by Msc computer science,in 2005.Now i am working a company.Now want change the field and want to become lecturer.Further which course i have take for higher education.To become lecturer in good colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
  3. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech after MSc computer science? I have completed MSc computers
  5. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  6. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  9. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  10. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  11. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  12. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  13. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  15. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  16. How to get a government job in Hyderabad? I have completed MSc computer science
  17. How to work as a lecturer after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering in JNTUH Affiliated College
  18. Can I apply for Junior college lecturer as currently working in private firm? -- [New]
12th October 2011, 06:38 PM
visualcpp

Default Re: Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?

Hi,
You have many paths...

* To join and continue in Arts and Science colleges, You need to finish a Ph.D or clear NET/SET exams

* To work in Engineering colleges, You need to finish M.Tech
30th March 2012, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?

after passing 12th class from cbse board in commerce stream firstly what to do to become a lecturer in college
19th August 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am monika. I have completed b.sc it. Currently pursuing m.sc it 1st sem. I want to be lecturer in computer related subjects. So which course should i join?
11th April 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in Applied Microbiology, after that I have completed MBA in Marketing. Working for invitro diagnostics company for 4 years. Now I want to change my line and enter into teaching, may be a lecturer. What should I do as I have crossed the age of 28years which is the eligibility criteria for giving NET??
12th June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc(hrs.) comp sci.. I want to become a teacher but not in computer sci. i want to teach maths upto class 10th !!!!! what course should i go for!!! Please suggest some distance learning courses since i am working right now!!!!
16th June 2021, 10:57 AM
Anujjindal12

Arrow Re: Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?

Tips to Become a Professor/Lecturer in India;

Teaching has always been considered a reputed job in Indian society as it offers a stable and honorable career and income. It is regarded to be the most responsible profile because a teacher leads the future of youth and the country.

Eligibility Criteria for Becoming a Professor in India

• To become a lecturer in India, you must check:
  • The minimum eligibility standards
  • Academic degrees that are made mandatory by the UGC norms
  • Age limit criteria

Below, we have elaborated all these important requirements to make you understand the lecturer eligibility criteria set by UGC for Indian universities.

Age Limit Criteria to Become College Professor

There are no age limit criteria set to be eligible to apply for the profile of Assistant professor. Many students choose this profession after getting prior experience, which proves to be beneficial in getting the job.

Therefore, UGC has not set any age limit for lectureship post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?