20th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?

if i choose bsc computer science then what are the job will i get and what are the companies in kerala provide me job in this field. I want to know abt the salary also. Pls reply to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  2. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
  3. What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?
  4. Availability of jobs in MNC for undergraduates in IT field?
  5. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  6. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of job will I be able to do after finishing my degree in computer science?
  8. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  9. Which companies offer job after BSc computer science? How much salary is offered?
  10. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  12. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  13. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  14. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  17. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  18. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
21st September 2011, 04:28 AM
sidbond

Default Re: What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?

You may get a job of junior programmer or system administrator.
You can expect a salary of 25000-35000 per month.
9th October 2011, 06:45 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?

Now a days B.Sc graduates have bright future.All top most companies hiring B.Sc graduates.You must maintain 60% aggregate in graduation.
You will get the job like as a assistant programmer,system administrator,software testing.
The companies like
1.IBM
2.TCS
3.WIPRO
4.HCL
5.INFOSYS
9th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

jobs of banks after graduation level
11th October 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i get my job after completing bcs computer science i fully lose my hope in searching please help me to find job or give me some email id of relevent companies
5th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

what type of job in bpo and is it a good job for programmer ?
15th May 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what are PG courses available after bsc computer science??
7th May 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

M doing bsc comp an i scored 63% in 10 and 57% in 12th ,m i elligible for any software company
20th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Hallo ...
I was completed bsc computer science,and i searched for jobs and salaries in IT companies. Pls give an anwser.....
11th December 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam complete in my studies fr bsc cs but i vry lowevel value of in cs degere at know 50% so i got yet job nw urgentely pls any body ideas gave to me fr future life!!! Which companies will provide nw fr job to me sir.....pls tel as to....? Like wipro,cts,patni computer.....other compane extra....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?