20th August 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options in Raw? What is the procedure?

Sir
My name is krutarth patel and I want to see mine carrer as a agent in raw and want to serve mine country but dnt knw whats the procedure, I would b glad if u help me !

Thanking u

15th August 2016, 11:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the career options in Raw? What is the procedure?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing.
It is primary foreign intelligence agency of India.
There is no route for direct recruitment in RAW.
Being an intelligence agency, direct recruitment may cause danger on their agents so, they recruits their candidates from Indian Navy, Army, Air Force, CBI, IB, IAS,IPS and other defense and civil services.

So, to become an secret service agent, you need to join Indian defense and perform very well in the job you are given, so, that the high official get an aye on eye for secret services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?