16th June 2012, 04:46 PM
ashokcobia

How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?

sir, I completed my post graduation in coastal aquaculture.I want to become a scientist. Please send me last ten years ASRB question papers of Fisheries Sciences. my mail id is [email protected].
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

5th October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?

Greeting from P. Paul fron Alagappa University Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. I have completed my M.Sc Marine Biology. I would like to write an entrance for the ARS Scientist so requesting you to send me the Aquaculture and Fisheries model Question papers to this mail.

email- [email protected]

Thanking you
10th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing my PG in Coastal Aqaculture? Last 10 years ASRB question papers of fisheries sciences?

SIR,
Pls provide any facilities to access the last 10 year queistion papers of ARS Aquaculture exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?