7th August 2010, 01:09 PM
Agrawal Palak

How to begin my studies for M.Tech after B.Tech Biotechnology? From where to get the study material?

hello, I am Agrawal Palak and i am studying in b.tech.biotechnology 3rd year and after b.tech i want to do m.tech so please suggest me how should i begin my studies and where to get study material from?

16th October 2011, 11:00 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to begin my studies for M.Tech after B.Tech Biotechnology? From where to get the study material?

if you want to take admission in M.Tech program then you may take admission there in two ways. one is With GATE score and other is without GATE score. obviously first you should try with GATE score.

in case of taking admission with GATE score you have to appear in GATE examination which is generally conducted in the second Sunday of February month once in a year. you have to appear in Biotechnology paper. for GATE 2012 those who have already passed and last year students of engineering are eligible. as you are in third year this year so you are not eligible to appear in GATE 2012. but next year you will be eligible for GATE examination. appear in GATE examination in next and try to do very good score. with this GATE score you will be able to choose your institution for M.Tech study according to your score. if you take admission through GATE score then you will avail one stipend from MHRDT for M.Tech study.

if you take admission in M.Tech without GATE score then there is no GATE score is required. at the time of admission few institution conduct their own entrance examination and according to that they take admission. few institute directly take admission according to your previous performance. you will not avail any stipend if you take admission in M.Tech without any GATE score.

to be prepare for GATE examination you have to study your subject very well as well as Mathematics and Aptitude. in GATE paper questions come from three parts technical, mathematics and aptitude. you must be prepared for all three to do good score. there are so many coaching institution for GATE examination. you may take admission in any coaching institution from there you will get good study material. otherwise there are so many good books in market for GATE examination you may study them. but you must study your text book first. in GATE examination questions come only basic part of the subject. if you have good knowledge on the subject and you know the basic then it will be more easy for you to crack the GATE examination with good score. visit any IIT website of you want to know more details about GATE examination.

best of luck.
16th October 2011, 11:07 AM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: How to begin my studies for M.Tech after B.Tech Biotechnology? From where to get the study material?

you should first very well preparing for gate examination ,you can take study material from made easy or brillient anyone.you also join some online test.your main view at solving problems with accuracy and fast.you can take a guide also,which can help you in pattern and get idea.you must do practice from sample paper.thank you and all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?