30th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after scoring 58% in B.E degree?

hiiiiiiiiiii

am struggle in my career life... i got less percentage in my B.E means ..I have 58% in my degree... ..plz give some idea about my career life..

26th October 2011, 10:06 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: What can I do after scoring 58% in B.E degree?

hii friend..here i can help you.....it becomes some what difficult for you to get job after btech as your btech percentage is low........so better go for higher studies....you can go for MS or MTECH.........
27th April 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech which eucation is better for our future?
means m.tech or m.b.a or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
29th July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam b.tech complet but persent is low 58% sir please tell me
What can I do after scoring 58% in B.tech degree?
22nd July 2013, 07:47 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Most company demands atleast 60% marks in your graduation.

You can start with smaller company, try to gain experience and then move to bigger companies.

Dont look at the salary in the starting.

You may also go for doing M.Tech,
As per M.tech eligibility, every candidate who have passed b.tech from recognized college is eligible irrespective of the marks scored in B.Tech

So your less marks wont affect your chance of getting in to good mtech college.
Once you get into college, work hard and get good marks. With good marks you will get good placement.

all the best
23rd July 2013, 02:15 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I can understand your problem. Majority of companies demand 60 percent marks in graduation to offer job. This also includes Public Sector Undertaking which perhaps is making things difficult for you.

But there are still several companies that will offer you decent pay. I will recommend that you should appear for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE). The GATE score makes a lot of difference when applying for the job. A good GATE score would mean that companies will give you edge over other candidates.

However you have tried all this and still not being able to find a decent job then do one of the following.

Firstly I will recommend appearing for the Indian Engineering Service if you haven't done already. Since there is no percentage criteria for this exam, you can appear for it and upon clearing would receive a good job in government sector that will certainly secure your future.

IES Eligibility

1. Your nationality should be Indian.

2. Must have Engineering degree.

3. There is no criteria for marks.

4. You should be 21 to 30 years old.

5. Relaxation is 3 years for OBC.

6. For SC/ST relaxation is 5 years.

If you have also tried in IES but failed to make the cut, the only option you have left is to continue with studies. In my opinion there are two good courses. You should either apply for the M.Tech or MBA.

To apply for M.Tech you will have to appear for GATE. Based on the marks you will be given admission by the colleges for M.Tech.

As far as MBA is concerned, you should appear for Common Admission Test since you are eligible for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?