17th December 2010, 01:45 AM
bobbyrevanth

How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students?

There is a lot of job oppertunities gap when we compare the mathematics stream students and biology students. How can we full fill this gap?

15th May 2011, 08:12 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students?

dear friend,
the biology students have also so much oppurtunities like in research field, pharmaceutics,genetic engineering,microbiology,biotechnology, and other.........
research field is vast area for medical students........
16th May 2011, 06:47 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students?

Yes there is definitely a gap between the persons working from Medical background and the persons working from Engineering background.The reason is simple it's all because the number of students studying their Intermediate in medical stream is far less when compared to the M.P.C(Maths,Physics,Chemistry) stream.

For example in the last year EAMCET examination a total of 3,83,985 candidates registered.Out of them, 3,29,283 registered for Engineering and 54,702 for Agriculture & Medicine.

So,you can see the difference by a huge margin.Its all because of demand,the demand for Engineers are much more compared to the Doctor's.Since the field of Engineering is all technically oriented hence they naturally have many opportunities.But in the present scenario the number of candidates from Engineering stream with a secured job is much less when compared to the Medical stream.

Well among the candidates who choose both Engineering and Medical stream only the one's with good aggregate,good knowledge come up in life.So,you need not worry about that.In medical stream there are many job opportunities from MBBS stream,Pharmaceutical Stream,Genetic Stream,Dental and biotechnology side.

There is equivalent competition for jobs in both the streams.Hence totally its balanced in terms of job competition.
16th May 2011, 05:53 PM
kanaderahul

dear friend,
the biology students have also so much oppurtunities like in research field, pharmaceutics,genetic engineering,microbiology,biotechnology, and other.........
research field is vast area for medical students.......
16th May 2011, 10:00 PM
shriyaa22

should a student opt for computer science or biology stream to do his/her graduations in power management,earth science or environment,health and safety?
15th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how pcb students join iit?
17th June 2011, 06:23 PM
sachin6

You have a job opporunities in more fields like biotechnology, microbiology, genetics, research and medical fields.
18th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

can biology student can take information technology in college?
30th October 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i am studing twelth standard.i am a computer student.can i take genitic engineering in my higher studies.if i take that course it is easy or hard.
13th May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th , am a biology student(with pcm) so can i choose engineering IT(information technology)
14th March 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Thankyou your website hep me to choose subject and to fight the IA's exam i am now in class 10 and iam worrying aout what to choose in upper classes so it will easy to fight ias exam but now I am relexed by reading your answers once again thanks a lot
13th May 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd pu science in biology which are the easiest courses other then doctor pls give me a suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?