8th July 2011, 09:28 PM
aley

How can a candidate doing Mster in journalism in Chattisgarh, get a job?

did i get job after doing master in journalism in chhattisgarh
send details on my email id...

21st October 2015, 04:35 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can a candidate doing Mster in journalism in Chattisgarh, get a job?

Journalism is all about collecting, arranging and presenting information to the people.
Dependence of people on media to get information about various sectors caused wide spread development of media sector in which journalist is very important post.

After completing Master's in Journalist , it is very easier to get job earlier in any news channel or press or magzine company with good and affordable salary as in early time without experience no company is going to provide good salary only on the basis of degree .
So, you need to kick your career from any company and with time , once you will get experience and if your dedication towards your work is good then soon you will get promotion as well as a handsome salary.

To get job easily, you should apply for vacant posts in any company for which you will be eligible and also you should give their resumes to the different companies so that they contact to you if there will be any vacancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?