23rd June 2013, 09:58 PM
jamai sosthi

Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?

i m a B.A journalism student 3rd year & i want to know which is the best career option to do after complete my graduation in journalism? which stream is the most effective to catch a job quickly to become a journalist?? & also which collage is best for that??? please mention kolkata collages also....

28th April 2014, 02:12 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?

hello,
journalism is a fiercely competitive field
you con opt for :- anchor
radio jockey
reporter
newspaper journalist
press sub editor
information officer

all the best
10th November 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?

I'm pursuing BA in journalism from IFIM college Bangalore .But I want to achieve heights which course will help me to shine in my field after this? Also I would like to know which jobs will be best suited for?
1st March 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

My question is in 2017 I m in final year of b.sc so I m interested to do mass communication, and make film director,what course,and which CLG is best
28th February 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a job in journalism after completing my graduation in english or Bengali
25th April 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in Mcj but I don't know what is the next step
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?