2nd August 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?

Hi,
I am an engineering graduate in Computer science.
Currently I am working in software industry & have 5 year experience.
I would like to change to some govt jobs matching with my profile.
Kindly guide on this.

Regards
Bincy

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  2. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  3. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?
  4. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  7. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
  8. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  9. Is it possible to get Government job if I am more than 30 years old?
  10. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  11. How to get Government Job with 5 years of IT experience?
  12. Which exam I should take up being Computer engineer to get into government job?
  13. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get the government job in logistics? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  17. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  18. How to get a job in Delhi? I have 2 years experience in computer science
27th April 2012, 11:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a computer science graduate with 5 year experience get a government job?

As you are an experienced IT professional, you can find enough career openings in government sector organisations. Nationalized Banks often recruit experienced candidates in to the position of IT officer. CDIT, CDAC, etc are certain firms in public sector, where you can try for matching jobs. Technical section of BSNL, ONGC, ECIL, etc also recruits IT professionals with years of experience. Railways, Army, Navy, etc are other organisations where you can find rewarding jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?