27th January 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How can a female candidate join NDA after qualifying 12th Board exams?

Respected Sir, my sister had completed her 12th standard so, I'm Interested to encourage her to join NDA. Please give me advice [or] your opinion on procedure to join in NDA. How should I proceed with this?

29th January 2020, 12:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate join NDA after qualifying 12th Board exams?

You are not eligible to join NDA.

The pre-requisite qualification is that only male candidates are eligible for the service through NDA entry.

It is conducted twice in a year by UPSC in two stages. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
30th January 2020, 05:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a female candidate join NDA after qualifying 12th Board exams?

Female candidate is not eligible for NDA exam.
To appear in NDA exam, one has to be unmarried male.But if you still want to join in graduation defence then, I will suggest you to go for graduation course first.
After completion of graduation course you will be able to apply for CDS exam.
Through CDS exam you can join in Indian defence.
30th January 2020, 09:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and to join the same defense academy only unmarried male candidates are eligible and therefore for it is not possible for your sister to join NDA in any case.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?