7th March 2017, 12:24 PM
Rajesh vanzara

Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the minimum qualification needed. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do ITI after completion of 10th standard with 44% marks?
  2. Possibility of doing 10th class directly after 8th class?
  3. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?
  5. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  7. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  8. Which scholarship exam to apply after completion of 9th standard? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  10. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  11. What is the procedure followed for changing school in mid of the year?
  12. How can I do graduation right after completion of 10th standard pass and completion of ITI diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?
  14. How to get admission in ITI College being 25 years old 9th passed?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What should I do for studying abroad with full scholarship after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  18. How can I apply for ITI course after completing 10th standard?
7th March 2017, 01:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in ITI course after completion of 9th standard from any well affiliated school.
Even you can apply for ITI courses after completion of 8th standard but you should take care that you will get the trade as per your eligibility i.e educational qualification.

Here i am attaching a list of ITI courses as per educational qualification. Please find the attachment and choose your trade accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf coursesiti.pdf(141.0 KB, 569 views)
7th March 2017, 04:31 PM
atal1978

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for ITI Course after completion of 9th standard.

Following instruction can help for you-

The candidates of 15-40 years of age as on date of start of admission session in ITI.

AGE CRITERIA :

* Relaxation of upper age limit upto 45 years.
* The upper age limit of physically handicapped candidates has been relaxed by 10 years.

QUALIFICATION :

* The academic qualification prescribed for the trade varies from Class 8th pass to 12th pass.
* For admission in Center of Excellence (Automobile) course minimum qualification is 10th pass under 10+2 pattern.
7th March 2017, 06:57 PM
ajay0770

If you want to do the ITI Course then here i will tell you that the main eligibility for to do ITI is 10 class passed from recognized board, after that you can apply for the ITI, other wise if you are 9th passed and apply for ITI than it is not possible to do ITI.
7th March 2017, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of your 9the standard. To be eligible to apply for admission to ITI course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board. Since, you have not passed 10th standard, being a 9th passed student, you are not eligible to apply for admission for pursuing ITI course.
8th March 2017, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh vanzara View Post
Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the minimum qualification needed. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!
No, you are not eligible for ITI course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for ITI course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
8th March 2017, 09:22 PM
Biplabliquid

No it's not possible for you to admit in ITI after 9th standard . You need Atleast 10th pass certificate to join ITI or PolyTechnique .
8th March 2017, 10:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute and it is two/three year duration course.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after 9th std. There are various stream in the course.
6th September 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How can we get addmision in iti on 9 bassed
30th January 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

My name neha my qualifications is 8th passed my age 16. Can I eligible any courses of iti send me courses details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?