1st November 2010, 02:21 AM
Sunil kumar Barnwal

How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics

sir,i am sunil kumar from bhilai(CG).I am currently in BCA final year at sai college,bhilai affiliated to makhanlal university,bhopal. I have pursuing 70 % marks with mathematics 4 papers, want to appear indraprashth university cet mca entrance exam.
I have got 60 %(1st division) with (grace 5 marks) in 12th (COMMERCE) subject from JAC board,jharkhand including business mathematics as a subject.
Can i eligible to appear the entire exam ?

Please send me entire information as soon as read .........

4th April 2012, 03:41 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I appear in CET MCA entrance exam at Indraprashtha university? I'm in BCA 4th year and did commerce with 60% marks including business mathematics

Hi friend,
iam very happy to share this information with you.
MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Eligibility for MCA CET

1.BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY DISCIPLINE from recognized university WITH 50% marks.

2.student must have english and mathematics till 12th class.

fee structure of MCA

60000/- PER ANNUM

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SUBJECTS

1.MATHEMATICS
2.ENGLISH
3.COMPUTER APPLICATION
4.LOGICAL AND ANALYTICAL ABILITY

SELECTION PROCESS

Admission in this University is based Written Test Conducts by the University Or There’s Exam Society.

RESERVATION

Reservation of Candidate For admission in MCA Program is through There’s Govt Rolls and Regulation

PLACEMENT

The institute offers a wide range of placement services to its students through recruiters
Important dates

HOW TO APPLY

The Candidate can obtain application form by cash payment or by DD from the admission office of The University the application form also can be downloaded from the Website.
Submit the Complete fill-up Application form along with all required Documents and DD, The Application must be Sent Before the last date of Submission application form to University Admission Office

CET is of 2½ Hrs. duration and is held usually in the month of May.

Syllabus for the test is as per specified by CBSE for class 11th and 12th under the 10+2 Scheme.

WEBSITE

www.ipu.ac.in
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?